Ann Romney visits Greensboro | News
GREENSBORO, N.C. — The wife of Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney visited Greensboro on July 19 to attend a fundraiser held by local party organizers.
Ann Romney’s key message to donors was simple — contribute to her husband’s campaign.
FOX8′s Bob Buckley reports in the video above.
Top Northern Guilford Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Concealed carry permit applications increase in Guilford County
- Guilford Co. Schools named 2013 National District of Character
- Susie’s Fund event to raise money for Guilford County Animal Shelter
- Guilford County Schools raising school lunch price by five cents
- Crews respond to car that crashed into creek in Oak Ridge